Monday, March 14, 2016

Release date set for Bound to You book two: "Come Back to Me"

Hello, readers! 

I'm happy to announce the release date for Come Back to Me has been slotted for April 7th. Just three short weeks away! 

Are you curious about the first book in the Bound to You trilogy? Hear what readers are saying about it!


http://www.amazon.com/Begin-Again-Bound-You-Book-ebook/product-reviews/B01BUKOOVY/ref=cm_cr_dp_synop?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=recent#R2XAS4EUXY4MXY




Amazon 5* review : "I read this book in one sitting. I couldn't put it down!...The lead character, Meredith, is so full of raw emotion and deeply relatable. This is the most honest D/s book I've read. It is my first by this author, but certainly will not be my last." 


Amazon 5* review: "Power, implicit trust, eroticism, and vulnerability, where will they lead? The plot kept me captivated, and I could feel and relate to Meredith and her feelings of despair and rejection from the one person that she loves more than anything. The dialog is raw, open, honest, even when it was built on lies and deception; it came from deep down inside

 Amazon 5* review: " Wonderful read!"

Amazon 5* review: "This is my first book by Jane Henry but it won't be my last... I loved this book!" 

Amazon 5* review: "Ms. Henry...has a beautiful way to make you feel and root for the characters! Will definitely be reading everything she writes from here on out as one of her many fans!"

Watch this space for the book reveal and upcoming excerpts. So what is the sequel, Come Back to Me about? 



Meredith and Paolo are reunited after a devastating accident drove them apart. It is their hope that embracing a lifestyle of Dominance and Submission will rekindle the passion they once shared. The premise is very simple: Meredith will obey Paolo, and he will enforce his expectation of her obedience.
But where do they go from here? Paolo proposes a plan that will raise the stakes. He believes a weekend of intense training will push them both to the edge of their limits as they embrace their new-found roles.
Is Meredith prepared to be stripped of the protective wall she's built around herself? Will she willingly trust Paolo to lead her—even if it means submitting herself to his discipline? Can Paolo be all that she needs—her leader, protector, and disciplinarian, but most of all… her lover?
This is the second book in Meredith's and Paolo's "Bound to You" trilogy. It is a story of love, trust, and devotion as one couple rekindles their love through the passionate, erotic intimacy of Dominance and Submission.


Tonight on Facebook, join me at 7:30 for a Fantasy Encounters: Further Explorations promo event, where I'll be hosting a contest and giving away free books! Hope to see you there.  


4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'm looking forward to reading this book. On a side note, I like that graphic with the smoke. It's smokin' hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Amelia! I really hope you enjoy the sequel, and I'm glad you like the graphic! Those are so fun. :)

      Delete
    2. Sorry I wont be able to be there to support ya for this one but I know you will rock it! And writing April 7th in the calendar to go Kindle shopping :)

      Delete