Friday, March 25, 2016

Saturday Spankings blog hop -- Special delivery

http://saturdayspankings.blogspot.com/ 


 Hello, and thanks for stopping by this Saturday's edition of Saturday Spankings blog hop! Today, I'm sharing with you an excerpt from my novella, A Thousand Yesses, which you can still get for free! Click the picture to get your copy! 



http://www.blushingbooks.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=3769 


"A Thousand Yesses" is a fun, humorous, sexy read, about friends Maverick, Celia, and Rodney, who concoct an idea to begin a "How to Dom" business. Will Celia find her Dom?

In this excerpt, Maverick and Celia are about to discuss their next business plan but before they do, she pushes his buttons...


 ~~~~~


His phone rang.

Pizza Hut,” he muttered.

I'll take one large dominant pizza, one half sweet, the other half stern, well done and delivered immediately. Hold the sauce. I have plenty.”

“”Like I take orders?”

She sighed. “Shame. What's up? I'm sleepy, dude, so keep it quick.”

He frowned. If she were his, he'd so put an end to the way she talked to him. “Please,” “thank you,” “yes, sir,” and “no, sir,” would become part of her vocabulary or she would spend the rest of her life standing up...



 ~~~~
Looking for a fun read? Snatch up this freebie while you can! 

Hop on over to read the other Saturday blog hop snippets!


9 comments:

  1. That made me laugh. Yeah, I can imagine no Dom would accept "I'm sleepy, dude, so make it quick." But what I don't understand is she called him. She must have been returning his call. Anyway, I one-clicked. Great snippet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he had asked her earlier to call him. Should've clarified that. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

      Delete
  2. I bet he's chomping at the bit to teacher that new vocabulary! Great snippet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree...twitchy palms and fingers and hands! ;)

      Delete
  3. Loved this book. It was so much fun to read! Luscious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have a great dynamic here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that your hero works for Pizza Hut - just an ordinary guy, not a billionaire. I know I said this to you before about your heroes being bloke-next-door types, but it bears repeating, IMO. :)

    ReplyDelete